30 arrested in anti-drug drive
Published: 20:47 8 November 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Dhaka Metropolitan Police has detained 30 people for selling and serving drugs during anti-narcotics drive in the capital.
Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) have arrested them for selling drugs and serving drugs from Thursday morning to Friday morning.
DMP’s Media and Public Relations Department has confirmed the information.
During the drive, DMP has recovered 1,835 pieces of Yaba, 147 grams of heroin, 35 kg 590 grams of weed, and 20 drug injections from them.
23 cases have been filed against the detainees under the Drug Control Act.
- Cyclone “Bulbul”
Great danger signal 10 for Mongla, Payra ports
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Cyclone ‘Kiar’ approaching, winter may arrive in Oct
- ‘DC Ahmed Kabir will be received exemplary punishment’
- Myanmar falsified Bangladesh FM’s speech
- New DC in Jamalpur
- Soroj Mehedi new director of Cyber Security Institute
- Rohingya refused to go back