3 including two brothers killed in N’ganj septic tank blast
Published: 11:39 8 May 2020 Updated: 14:59 8 May 2020
3 including two brothers killed in Narayanganj septic tank explosion. Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Three people, including two brothers, were killed and five others injured as a septic tank exploded in Bandar Upazila of Narayanganj on Friday morning.
The deceased were identified as Masnun, his brother Jisan and a pregnant woman named Laboni.
Bandar Police Station OC Rafikul Islam said that the incident took place at 6:00 am at Mollabari at Dighipar area in the Upazila. Two minor brothers died on the spot while six others were injured in the explosion. Later, a pregnant woman died on the way to Dhaka Medical College Hospital.
On information, members of the Bandar Fire Service rushed in and recovered the bodies of the two children, said Narayanganj Fire Service Deputy Director Abdullah Al Arefin.
- AC blast at Narayanganj mosque, 40 burnt
- Cops detain ‘undressed wicked’ over rape threat in Chattogram
- Habibur’s `Happy Child` won Agora Smile-2020 contest
- Biker bride Farhana to get bike from father-in-law
- Barishal’s farmer cultivates medicinal Noni
- Abusive comments on photo, ‘Biker Bride’ seeks justice
- Drug dealer Ripon killed in Dakkhinkhan ‘gunfight’
- Top terrorist Mina Kamal killed in Khulna gunfight
- Covid or Flood, Nothing can stop ‘Gaye Holud’
- Drug trader killed in Joypurhat gunfight
- Gangetic dolphin caught in Dharla
- Fire at Rupganj furniture factory, 12 firefighting units on scene
- Two killed in Teknaf `shootout` with police
- Pori gave birth to Corona in Ctg zoo
- Akkelpur OC withdrawn over irregularities