25th anniv of AL’s volunteer front tomorrow
Published: 18:25 26 July 2019
The 25th anniversary and Silver Jubilee of the Bangladesh Awami League’s Volunteer front ‘ Awami Volunteer League’ will be celebrated on Saturday. On the occasion of the day, the organization has taken a huge program across the country.
On the occasion, the party's flags and national flags will be hoisted at its central office in the capital’s Dhanmodi and also in all the offices of district, metropolitans, upazilas, wards and all branches of the organization across the country at 9 am on Saturday.
Sources informed a tribute will be laid at Bangabandhu’s portrait in front of Bangabandhu Bhawan premises at the Dhanmondi at around 10.am. Besides, a colorful procession will be made while Awami League General Secretary, Road Transport and Bridge Minister Obaidul Quader will inaugurate the procession.
In addition, all the ward and thana unites offices of the organization will be illuminated including its central office.
On this day, 1994, the Awami Volunteer League was established as a cooperative organization of the Awami League under the direction of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, daughter of the Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
- Parash to be the chairman of Jubo League!
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- Swechchhasebok League’s council today
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Samrat wanted to flee in India
- Parash vows to work as ordinary JL activist
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Sadeque Hossain Khoka passes away
- Samrat-Arman expelled from Jubo League
- Dhaka Metropolitan Awami League Council’19
Get about newly elected Metropolitan AL leaders
- Swechchhasebok League gets new President, GS