231 students` result changes in review
Published: 22:41 17 August 2019
The results of 231 Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examinees under Cumilla Board has changed after review. Of them, 61 passed who were shown failed and 16 got GPA-5.
Saturday evening Cumilla Education Board Exam Regulator Achduzzaman confirmed the information and said that 9554 students applied for result re-inspection. In response to the application, 25,954 answer sheets are reviewed. The number of pass students has increased and GPA-5 getter increased to 2,391.
This year the HSC result was published on July 17. Then the pass rate for Cumilla Education Board was 77.74 and GPA-5 got 2,375.
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- IU publishes Fazil, Kamil exams’ results
- DU admission test in new method
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- Dhaka University: Evolution and History
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5
- PEC exam schedule published
- Extra budget to rejig Madrasah education
- NU online admission starts Sep 1
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- Primary recruit exam: 6 held over fake question trafficking
- 38th BCS written exam results published
- CU gets its first woman proctor