2,093 dengue patients admitted to hospitals in 24 hours
Published: 20:15 12 August 2019 Updated: 20:18 12 August 2019
A total of 2,093 dengue patients were admitted to different hospitals across the country during the last 24 hours, said a government statement.
A total of 842 patients have been admitted to different public and private hospitals and clinics in the capital and 1251 others in different hospitals outside of Dhaka, according to record of the emergency and operation center and the control room under the Directorate General of Health Services.
At present, a total of 8006 dengue patients are receiving treatment at different hospitals across the country.
A total of 40 people died of dengue and 35,225 have returned home from hospital after taking treatment since January last.
- Regent Hospital to provide free treatment for dengue patients
- Mango bean to control diabetes
- Coal-hungry S.Africa introduces carbon tax
- Humayun Ahmed alive through his speeches
- BD scientist discovers replaceable artificial kidneys
- New potential breast cancer drug identified
- Drinking very hot tea almost doubles risk of cancer: Study
- Facing measles outbreaks, NY bans religious vaccination exemption
- Amazing uses of Silica Gel!
Don’t throw away those white packets!
- 75pc Rohingya babies born in unsafe, unsanitary bamboo shelters:
- Amazing benefits of olive oil
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- Be alert! Male beauty quest ‘damages fertility’
- Antibiotics found in sme world’s rivers exceed ‘safe’ level
- New dengue increases death risk among patients