20 bus travelers killed in collision with train
Published: 11:08 29 February 2020
The bus crashed with train
At least 20 passengers were killed in a train crash in Pakistan. The rescuer team informed, some of the victims died on the spot. The rest died while being taken to the hospital.
The accident took place near the Rohri railway station in Sindh province on Friday. About 60 people were injured in the incident.
Sukkur city commissioner Shafiq Ahmed said in a statement that 20 people were killed in the accident. He said the death toll could rise as some of the injured were in critical condition. The injured were shifted to Rohri and Sukkur hospitals, he said.
Senior Sukku police officer Jamil Ahmed said the Pakistan Express train was going to Karachi from Rawalpindi. The bus, which was hit at a massless Kandra railway crossing near the Rohri railway station. The bus was traveling from Sukkur to Punjab with 50 passengers.
Jamil Ahmed said the accident was horrific. The train was so speedy that the bus was split into three pieces. The train pulled the bus about one and a half to two hundred feet.
Commissioner Shafiq Ahmed said it was a very tragic incident. He said the administration, police and rescue workers arrived there shortly after the accident. The accident took place as the driver of the bus was trying to cross it when the train was speeding, Shafiq said.
The train engine was also damaged in the collision. The assistant driver of the train was also seriously injured.
- Bangalore clash: 3 killed, Sec 144 imposed (video)
- Kanye West says he will run for US president in 2020
- Trump accused of rape: US court deadlines for DNA submit
- ‘Mystery’ woman with Pathao’s co-founder Fahim’s killer Haspil!
- Trump’s heartfelt statement over younger’s death
- Russia paid the Taliban bounties to kill US troops
- Trump refuges to order Americans to wear masks
- Manhunt in Kenosha: 2 more killed, 1 wounded on 3rd-night protest
- Air strikes in Afghanistan kill 45
- British soldier arrested opposing infants killing in Yemen war
- 3 stabbed to death in UK park
- Pranab’s son express discontent for rumor of father’s death
- China occupies 33 hectares of Nepal’s land!
- Trump will finally wear mask
- Trump wears mask in public for first time