2 get life for killing college student in Khulna
Published: 17:38 9 October 2019 Updated: 17:38 9 October 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
A court in Khulna has sentenced two people to life imprisonment in the murder case of college student Abdullah Al Foysal alias Shiblu Molla in Khulna.
Judge Nazrul Islam Howlader of Khulna Speedy Trial Tribunal announced the verdict on Wednesday afternoon. In this case, 12 people have been acquitted.
The condemned convicts are — Arif Sheikh and Rahmat.
The acquitted are — Kashem, Abul Hossain, Abul Hasan, Abu Hanif, Police constable Golam Mostafa alias Biplob, Babu, Yusuf, Jewel alias Kosai Jewel, Sahidul Islam and Enamul Sheikh alias Ima.
The court’s PP Md Ahduzzaman said Shiblu was hacked to death on June 25 night at Deyana Uttarpara Hospital intersection area. The chargesheet was filed in the court as witnesses and the accused were initially involved in the investigation. All 14 of the accused in the chargesheet were charged and 42 were witnesses. After the trial, the court gave the verdict.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Tk 8 lakh for ‘Raja Babu’
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Intimate scene of multiple women with Nayan Bond leaked!
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Court denies bail for Minni
- ‘Benapole Express’ launches
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- My father-in-law’s head not okay: Minni
- 7 killed in Thakurgaon two buses collision
- Bail hearing for Minni today