2 effective ways to get glowing skin
Published: 22:58 22 May 2020
Our skin is being damaged due to various reasons like using cosmetics. Moreover, dust, sand, the heat of the sun are also responsible for losing the glow of the skin.
If you want to keep the skin good, you have to take care of your skin regularly. It is possible to increase the glow of the skin at home. Let’s know how to keep your skin looking good and glowing at home.
Ripe papaya is very effective in removing sunburn spots and dark spots on the skin. Mash the ripe papaya well and apply it well on the skin. Now wash off after 10 minutes. Apply it 3 days a week and you can understand the difference.
Pea-flour is a very useful ingredient for cleansing the skin and removing blemishes. It is very helpful in restoring the glow of the skin. Make a thick paste by mixing 2 tablespoons pea-flour, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons milk or rose water and a few drops of lemon juice in a bowl. Now apply it on the face. Wash off after 15 minutes. Apply this pack twice a week. This will prevent skin damage and your skin will be much brighter than before.
- Make chicken cutlets at home
- Hantavirus: All you need to know
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- People with blood type ‘A’ may more vulnerable to coronavirus!
- World short of 6 million nurses: WHO
- How coronavirus can damage victim’s lungs?
- Tea for skin and health care
- ‘Very enthusiastic people aggravating coronavirus’
- How coronavirus causes death
- Corona risk in chicken-beef too!
- Natural ways to improve memory
- Coronavirus: differences between quarantine and isolation
- Tips for preventing coronavirus
- Corona panic in Bangladesh
‘Stop stocking, just be conscious with all’
- Nothing to get panic in coronavirus for 9 reasons