2 drug dealers detained in Capital
Published: 20:20 8 November 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Two drug dealers were detained with 32 kg weed from Tejgaon industrial area in the capital. They are - Angur Mia (39) and Joynal Mia (24).
The Dhaka Metropolitan Police’s Detective Branch (DB) detained them through a drive on Thursday.
According to the DMP’s media and public relations department, a secret drive was launched in front of a hotel in the Tejgaon industrial area. Two drug dealers with 32 kg weed were detained at that time. A case has been filed against them in Tejgaon Industrial Area Police Station.
- Cyclone “Bulbul”
Great danger signal 10 for Mongla, Payra ports
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Cyclone ‘Kiar’ approaching, winter may arrive in Oct
- ‘DC Ahmed Kabir will be received exemplary punishment’
- Myanmar falsified Bangladesh FM’s speech
- New DC in Jamalpur
- Soroj Mehedi new director of Cyber Security Institute
- Rohingya refused to go back