2 dead in road crash near Motsho Bhaban
Published: 09:57 23 April 2019 Updated: 15:24 23 April 2019
Two people were killed and two others injured as a bus hit another staff bus and a private car at Motsho Bhaban intersection in the capital on Tuesday morning.
The identity of the deceased could not be known immediately. The injured are Nur Alam, 30; and Sharif, 20.
Passenger Monir Hossain, who rescued the injured and brought them to Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH), said that the bus of Shadhin Paribahan collided with a staff bus of Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission and a private car at around 7:00 am as its driver lost control over the steering.
Four people injured in the incident. Later, they were rescued from the scene and sent to DMCH, where doctors declared two of them dead around 8:00 am.
Inspector of DMCH police outpost Md Bacchu Mia confirmed the matter and said that the bodies of the deceased are at the morgue.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Subcontinent’s biggest Eid Jamaat observed in Dinajpur
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Adventurous operation BEKPA-2 (Episode-1) under Captain Touquir
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill