154 Thai nationals left Dhaka
Published: 15:22 23 May 2020
154 Thai nationals have left Dhaka for Thailand on a special flight on Saturday due to coronavirus-related situations.
The Thai embassy in Dhaka said on Saturday that they had left Dhaka on a special Thai Lion Air flight from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in the capital. Thai embassy officials were present at the airport at the time.
It is worth to be mentioned that 35 Thai nationals returned in the first phase on April 17. Later on May 14, 197 people left Dhaka. This time, 154 people returned to Thailand.
- 1.10 min video of Papiya leaked
- IEDCR hotline on Coronavirus
- Strong cyclone "Amphan" forming in Bay
- First Bangladeshi coronavirus death recorded in UK
- Papiya used 12 Russian beauties as bait for VIPs
- Cyclone “Amphan” may hit the coast today
‘Movement Pass’ will be required for movement
- Papiya used girls’ hostel to run crime world
- 1063 coronavirus patients return home after recovery in country
- Legal notice issued against IEDCR’s Flora, 2 others
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- Three hospitals in Dhaka kept as ‘isolation’: IEDCR
- PM opens Dhaka-Mawa-Bhanga Expressway
- 15 lives claimed on Dhaka-Sylhet Highway
- Four hospitals to give coronavirus treatment