13.05% pass DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test
Published: 14:03 20 October 2019 Updated: 15:49 20 October 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
The results of the first-year honours courses admission test of ‘Ka’ unit for Science Faculty under the 2019-20 academic session in Dhaka University (DU) was published on Sunday as 13.05 percent students secured pass marks.
DU Vice-Chancellor (VC) Prof Dr Md. Akhtaruzzaman announced the result at the central admission office (Room NO 214) in the administrative building of the university at 12:00 pm.
A total of 85,879 admission seekers took part in the admission test held on September 20. As many as 11,207, out of the total examinees, students came out successful against 1,795 seats.
The results will be available at the university website
www.admission.eis.du.ac.bd or the students can get the results using short message service (SMS) of any mobile operator.
For SMS notification of the result, the aspirants will have to type “DU KA roll number” and send it to 16321.
The passed students will have to fill up subject choice through the admission website between October 22 to November 7.
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PEC exam schedule published
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- No GPA-5 in JSC exams
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- 11th convocation of RU on Nov 30