13,000 volunteer ready to tackle `Bulbul`
Published: 20:14 8 November 2019
Bhola district has taken the highest preparation to tackle cyclonic storm 'bulbul'. Meanwhile, 668 shelters have been opened in the district.
In addition, eight control rooms have been opened in seven Upazilas and 92 medical teams have been formed. Red Crescent and CPP members campaigning onshore to alert people.
Bhola DC Masood Alam Siddique said all preparations have been taken to deal with the cyclone. Thousands of volunteers have been kept ready. Besides, sufficient relief has been stored.
Bhola CPP Deputy Director Sahabuddin said CPP and Red Crescent officials have started campaigning about the storm. About 10,000 CPP volunteers are ready to deal with "Bulbul".
He also said that Bhola has been advised to local cautionary signal number four. It is not yet known where the storm will hit.
Meanwhile, the district is experiencing heavy rainfall since morning. Heavy rains have also occurred in some places.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Narayanganj SP Harun transferred
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Finally battery-rickshaw closing in Khulna
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Abrar laid to rest
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Casino behind bKash service, 5 held in Jamalpur
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary