‘1000 workers will go abroad from each upazila’
Published: 15:43 15 May 2019 Updated: 15:43 15 May 2019
Additional DG of Manpower, Employment and Training Bureau KM Ruhul Amin said that Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina directed to send abroad 1,000 skilled workers to from every upazila. Now, 1 crore and 24 lakh Bangladeshis are working in different countries across the world.
DG ruhul Amin said this at a seminar on 'Skills and awareness for overseas employment' at DC office of Narail on Wednesday Morning.
KM Ruhul Amin also said, what would be the difficulties if inefficient manpower abroad, you have to know. So manpower, Manpower, Employment and Training Bureau are developing technical training centers in every district.
Among others, DC Anjuman Ara, Deputy Director of Local Government Division Moniruzzan, Additional SP Md. Sharfuddin, ADC (overall) Md. Yarul Aslam, and ADC (Revenue) Kazi Mahbubur Rashid were present at the program.
- US-China trade war: Trump steps next
- Payra power plant protest leads to Chinese worker’s death
- Gold, Diamond, Silver gets validation in fair
- NBR to launch mobile app to increase taxpayers
- BARVIDA`s new committee to take office tomorrow
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- 14 farms received President Award
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Bengal Commercial Bank launching soon
- Biggest budget in country’s history to be passed today
- Gold price further hiked amid upswing intl market
- Gold, silver price abated
- MoU to generate 500MW renewable power plants
- US-China trade war turning out to be boon for Bangladesh
- Egg prices rise again