‘1000 workers will go abroad from each upazila’
Published: 15:43 15 May 2019 Updated: 15:43 15 May 2019
Additional DG of Manpower, Employment and Training Bureau KM Ruhul Amin said that Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina directed to send abroad 1,000 skilled workers to from every upazila. Now, 1 crore and 24 lakh Bangladeshis are working in different countries across the world.
DG ruhul Amin said this at a seminar on 'Skills and awareness for overseas employment' at DC office of Narail on Wednesday Morning.
KM Ruhul Amin also said, what would be the difficulties if inefficient manpower abroad, you have to know. So manpower, Manpower, Employment and Training Bureau are developing technical training centers in every district.
Among others, DC Anjuman Ara, Deputy Director of Local Government Division Moniruzzan, Additional SP Md. Sharfuddin, ADC (overall) Md. Yarul Aslam, and ADC (Revenue) Kazi Mahbubur Rashid were present at the program.
- Investcorp eager to invest in Bangladesh
- Consulting firm for Payra port terminal appointed
- NBR to launch mobile app to increase taxpayers
- Mirsarai Economic Zone to witness factory operation in July
- Asia markets climb as Fed signals possible rate cut
- Two-day BPO Summit begins tomorrow
- ‘1000 workers will go abroad from each upazila’
- Record budget for FY2019-20: Finance Minister
- Gold, Diamond, Silver gets validation in fair
- 10-day Jamdani fair to begin in city May 16
- Poverty rate comes down
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- Aarong’s VAT evasion in light now !
- Govt moves to strengthen flower marketing system
- RAKUB recovers Taka 200 crore in Boishakhi Mela