‘1000 workers will go abroad from each upazila’
Published: 15:43 15 May 2019 Updated: 15:43 15 May 2019
Additional DG of Manpower, Employment and Training Bureau KM Ruhul Amin said that Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina directed to send abroad 1,000 skilled workers to from every upazila. Now, 1 crore and 24 lakh Bangladeshis are working in different countries across the world.
DG ruhul Amin said this at a seminar on 'Skills and awareness for overseas employment' at DC office of Narail on Wednesday Morning.
KM Ruhul Amin also said, what would be the difficulties if inefficient manpower abroad, you have to know. So manpower, Manpower, Employment and Training Bureau are developing technical training centers in every district.
Among others, DC Anjuman Ara, Deputy Director of Local Government Division Moniruzzan, Additional SP Md. Sharfuddin, ADC (overall) Md. Yarul Aslam, and ADC (Revenue) Kazi Mahbubur Rashid were present at the program.
- SME Fair-2019 kicks off in Khulna
- Fire cause loss Tk25,000cr in 5yrs: ESSAB
- Dutch-Bangla service to be closed for 5 days
- Hong Kong stocks open lower
- New ‘Taka 100’ to release tomorrow
- BB to release new Taka 100 note on March 7
- NBR to introduce revenue medal for officials
- ‘Equip proper knowledge before trade’
- National SME fair begins
- All banks in capital to be closed tomorrow
- Savings Week 2019 begins in Rajshahi
- BB inks deal with SME Foundation to expand credit programme
- ‘Fish export earned US$ 514m in 2017-2018 fiscal’
- SME fair kicks off in city on March 16
- Plan for Modern dry fish zone in Cox’s Bazar